Sale Off
Ube Milk Tea 12-Pack

Free shipping over $75 or with any subscritpion!

What's ube and why did we create Ube Milk Tea?
Ube (pronounced oo-bae) is a nutritious purple yam grown mostly in Asia and used in many foods for its vibrant purple color. The flavor Ube Milk Tea is inspired by our founder's upbringing in Hawaii where ube pancakes and ice creams were part of her childhood treats. A quest to bring Ube Milk Tea to a convenient grab’n’go can led us to the beautiful countryside of Taiwan where our co-founder Olivia Chen's family is from and where our ube is farmed and harvested by multi-generational farmers known for their famous Ube. Carefully brewed with single-origin loose leaf organic Taiwanese mulberry leaf tea  — great for heart health and known to lower inflammation and oxidative stress — to create a better-for-you, caffeine-free Ube treat for the whole family!

 Fun Fact: Our organic mulberry tea farm is run by a third generation father and son team that uses the best part of mulberry leaves, the top 10% (only baby tea leaves), to brew our Ube drinks! The remaining 90% of the leaves are fed to silk worms to create beautiful silk products made by Taiwanese artisans. How cool is that?!

Our Ube is sourced from multi-generational farm in Chia Yi 嘉義縣 and our Mulberry Tea Leaf is from a third generational father-son farm in Miaoli 苗栗縣. We are so excited about our latest flavor launch as we are supporting local Taiwanese farmers and bringing more jobs to Taiwan with this launch!

Taste Notes: Slightly sweet, Earthly, Nutty, Vanilla, Coconut 

  • Plant-based pea milk
  • Organic brewed tea
  • Single-origin, fair-trade tea
  • Low sugar
  • Low calorie
  • Nitro-infused
  • Caffeine-free


  1. What is Ube?
    Ube is a nutritious purple yam most grown in Asia 
  2. Ube vs Taro?
    Ube is often used in sweet dishes while taro is often used in savory dishes. Both are root vegetables. 
  3. What’s so great about Ube?
    Ube is high in low-glycemic healthy carbs, vitamins, and fiber.


Family Tea Farm:


Caffeine Level:



Mulberry leaf tea is a rich source of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. The leaves of the mulberry tree contain high levels of polyphenols, which are powerful antioxidants that can help to protect the body against damage from free radicals. In one study, mulberry leaf extract was found to be more effective than vitamin C in scavenging free radicals. Mulberry tea is also a good source of vitamins A, C and E, as well as minerals such as iron, calcium and potassium.


Organic Brewed Mulberry Leaf Tea, Non-GMO Pea Milk (Water, MCT Oil, Pea Protein, Agave Syrup, Potassium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Sea Salt), Ube Purple Yam, Organic Blue Agave Syrup, Natural Flavors, and Organic Acacia Fiber Powder.

Top-8 allergen-free


We source our tea from biodiverse family farms that practice sustainable farming techniques. We never use powders or artificial flavors!


Our pea milk is low in sugar and carbs, non-GMO, and has a much milder flavor than other plant-based milks.


Each serving contains only 6-7 grams of sugar. We also use low-glycemic sweeteners, meaning no sugar crash!


Like the cream on top, without adding cream! The infusion of nano-sized bubbles give a frothy pour and smooth mouthfeel.