The holidays usually involve gathering with family and friends to share a cozy meal. A table full of traditionally-filling dishes evokes comfort and fosters a sense of connection. Vegan main dishes can be just as comforting and cozy as traditional meat-based ones. Here are some delicious and satisfying vegan main dish ideas to share this holiday:
Vegan Lentil Loaf:
- Craft this hearty main dish with wholesome lentils, aromatic sauteed vegetables, old-fashioned oats, a symphony of spices, and a tangy sweet glaze. Can be served with a savory vegan gravy.
Mushroom and Walnut Stuffed Acorn Squash:
- Re-create autumn in a main dish with a roasted acorn squash dish. Acorn squash halves cradle a savory blend of earthy mushrooms, crunchy walnuts, quinoa, and a bouquet of herbs.
Vegan Shepherd's Pie:
- Dive into cozy comfort with a Vegan Shepherd's Pie, made up of a medley of seasoned lentils or mushrooms, topped with velvety mashed potatoes and baked until golden.
- Impress your guests with a gorgeous vegan Wellington using puff pastry filled with a mix of mushrooms, lentils, nuts, and herbs.
- If you prefer a traditional roast, there are so many vegan options available (Jackfruit, mushroom, chickpea and vegetable, seitan, tempeh, and tofurky) that can be made into a mouthwatering savory dish with your choice of spice and sauces.
What vegan main dishes will you serve this Thanksgiving? Twrl up your Vegan holiday with Twrl Milk Tea products. Serve hot or cold Twrl Milk Tea or find inspiration for dessert recipes in our new boba recipe booklet, Boba Is The New Sprinkle.